This was a 13 Nov, 2008 comment heard on James Kennedy's radio show, Truth's That Transform. I didn't write it down exactly, but this is the gist of the statement.
The constitution was not written to protect the citizens from GOD. Rather, it was written to protect the citizen's from the Government.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
John 7
Intro This is an incomplete post. I know that logically, I should break this down into small, manageable chunks. Not gonna happen. I shoul...
-
T his is much longer than I anticipated. Please excuse the abbreviations. I’m not a writer, but I try to get the point across. In so man...
-
John 3:2 The same came to Jesus by night , and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do th...
-
Nicodemus ( Nic ) mentioned in the Word of God He is only mentioned by name in the gospel of John. Three of the five mentions are in c...
No comments:
Post a Comment